Re: Topband: Not so ood in the contest last night

To: "'deswynar@xplornet.ca'" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>, "'herbs@vitelcom.net'" <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Not so ood in the contest last night
From: "Shoppa, Tim" <tshoppa@wmata.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 17:05:49 +0000
I felt conditions to EU were great in Stew and Prestew.

There was one really excellent hour to run EU boom-boom-boom in CQ WW in
November from LPL. That was a real joy!

I felt also 80/40 were lackluster in ARRL DX CW. Usually I could work an
endless pool of QRP EU stations on 40M and several QRP EU's on 80M. But nothing
like that this year. With 20M open all night, not really all that much of a
loss in net score for me!

Tim N3QE