Re: Topband: Update from AG6X shunt feed project

To: Charlie Cunningham <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Update from AG6X shunt feed project
From: Carl Braun <Carl.Braun@lairdtech.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:48:38 +0000
Thanks Charlie

I haven't transmitted on the antenna yet but I did hear KH6XX, KH6LC and WL7E
this morning along with a bunch of stateside guys participating in the contest.

N7GP and K7FA in AZ were +20 this morning and N7XM was loud too.

I'm looking forward to seeing improvements with additional radials but I do
anticipate the R dropping too. If things "improve" too much I may be moving the
gamma arm up to the 90' level yet.

More later.

Thanks again

Carl AG6X