Re: Topband: Contest in progress - few signals

To: "Joel Harrison" <w5zn@w5zn.org>
Subject: Re: Topband: Contest in progress - few signals
From: "KL7RA" <kl7ra@ptialaska.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 01:15:22 -0900
> BUT Alaska is a DX country per the rules!

That can't be true Joel. Why are the JA's calling us continuously
if we are DX? Huh? How about that??

Please -- this is the end of this thread of zero (0) value before
N6TR starts the head chopping machine. I was just wasting time
hoping topband would open to the USA and we can fill in some
W0 and W7 mults. Band is completely absorbed here at 1am
local, but it's early yet. Last night we had some great gray line to
east coast and 4's/5's at their sunrise. Thanks.

73 Rich    KL7RA 5nn kw