Re: Topband: Still in search of resonance

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Still in search of resonance
From: Carl Braun <Carl.Braun@lairdtech.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 00:14:16 +0000
Joe

Thank you.

Yes I agree. I've got PVC insulator arms that I've already bought fittings for
them that will allow me to create a three wire cage spaced any distance I'd
like. I presume the cage should be similar in width as the Skyneedle. Say 10"
to 12" width.

Thanks and I'll keep u posted.

Carl AG6X

Sent from my iPhone