Topband: Not seeing your posts?

To: 160 <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Not seeing your posts?
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:13:07 -0800
I have been getting emails from KV4FZ talking about not being able to post
to the list.  Emails directly to him are bouncing.  I will try this channel
as the message applies to a few others who are having the same issue.

If your email does not show up here right away - the most likely reason is
that you are sending your email from an email address that does not match
the one you are subscribed to the list as.

In order to eliminate spam - you must use the same address for both.  For
example, if you have subscribed to the list as yourcall@arrl.net - messages
from the list will get forwarded to you - but when you send a post from
something like yourcall@gmail.com - it will not match up and your post will
end up in the moderator pile.  Depending on when I check that pile - it
might take some time for your message to show up.

There are some people who have demonstrated that their messages need to be
moderated at all times and they end up in that pile as well.

So - if you are not seeing your messages show up right away - I would
suggest resubscribing to the list with your current email.  If you then
start seeing two messages for every post - you will need to delete the old
one (I can help you with that if necessary).

73 Tree N6TR (currently enjoying the weather in Atlanta)