Re: Topband: NH0Z on Topband

To: George <w8uvz@voyager.net>, Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: NH0Z on Topband
From: bruce whitney <zuceman@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 07:44:43 -0800 (PST)
NH0Z called my station  W8RA in Michigan, for a good QSO during the contest at
1257 GMT Sunday morning.  He had been spotted during the contest pretty much
continuously by someone or another but we were not able to hear him before
that.  When he called we were experiencing a snow squall and the band was very
noisy but we were able to copy on our "Shared Apex Loop Array" antenna.  My
Beverages are all non-op now so I can't proved any information from them for
comparison.
Bruce W8RA