Topband: XW8BM

To: "TopBand" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: XW8BM
From: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:47:03 -0600
Toshi, operating as XV8BM, was QRV for much of NA sunrise this morning on
1812.5.  He was having obvious trouble hearing but had a large number of JA
stations calling as well as several NA callers.  I did not hear anyone
stateside make a QSO.  At least he was being heard.  I and others in the
Midwest were hearing bits of him.  US stations in the south were hearing him
best and several were calling.  He was clearly making an effort as he stuck
with it for over two hours but making very few QSOs.

73. . . Dave
W0FLS
in Iowa