Topband: 9Y 160

To: Topband reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 9Y 160
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 21:54:15 -0500
Saw this on another reflector. Look for 9y4W Friday and Saturday nights.

Folks,

I am in Tobago and I have been monitoring the condx on 160 for the last few
days.
After the turbulences last week conditions have improved significantly and I
was able to
make a number of QSOs into Europe last night.
I will check the next two nights over the weekend as well. Let’s hope for the
best.
Please call with moderate CW speed… you are not as loud as you may think you
are ;-)

73

Andy 9Y4W

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX?
Two week trial - http://www.dailydx.com/trial.html
https://twitter.com/dailydx
410-489-6518