Topband: Radial Question - Wrap Up

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Radial Question - Wrap Up
From: "Chortek, Robert L" <Robert.Chortek@berliner.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 19:02:37 +0000
Thanks to everyone who provided very helpful advice.  I've tried to respond to
everyone individually, but in case I missed anyone - thank you!

I'm on the fence about changing the radial system.   I'll probably lay down the
radials when we do the landscaping "just in case" and before "it's too late".
Then it's there if I ever decide to use it.

I am sure it would be far better to change from base loading to top loading -
the improvement would probably be dramatic!

All the best,

Bob/AA6VB