Re: Topband: Radial Question

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Radial Question
From: "Mike Greenway" <K4PI@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 08:49:18 -0500
My 160 vertical is right up against the house so I have used “under the house”
radials for years.  The basement is not finished out so I just tacked them to
the floor joist with a staple gun and brought them back to a central point at a
window just adjacent to the tower and drilled a hole through the window frame
large enough to handle some larger wire which connected to the ground radial
system.  As time went on I put aluminum screen wire along the joist and
connected that into the radial system.  I have had this system in place over 25
years.  73 Mike K4PI