Topband: Can you help Claus CP4BT?

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Can you help Claus CP4BT?
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 06:45:36 -0500
I'm sure many of you have worked Claus on Topband as he's been the
most active station from Bolivia the past few years.  I received the
following email yesterday and wonder if anyone who has a CD callbook
could forward the CP listings to Claus.  His email is braunmhm at
yahoo.de and I'm sure he would appreciate it!  If you can't email,
send me a copy in the mail and I'll forward to Claus.

73 & Happy New Year!

Bill  W4ZV

Dear Bill,
first of all a very good New Year for You. Takes a lot of time we have
had contact on 160 meters. Here in the Highlands mostly death the top
band.
Much of my amateur time I spend with contacts with my friend CP4XB/ 3
on 40 o 80 meters. It's like a telefone contact for us in this remote
area of Bolivia. HI!!
I have a question to You, dear Bill. At the end of 2013 I wanted to
actualize my PC log. I' ve had so much contacts with CP friends, but
although a big number has died. I couldn't remeber their  calls. A
callsign CD I don't have.
Perhaps You or with the help of a friend You can copy out for me the
1.000 or 1.200 calls given to CP radio amateurs. This will help me a
lot of.
You can mail it to me.
Thank You very much for Your help and cuagn on 160 or 80 m
VY 73
Claus CP4BT