Re: Topband: Stew Perry Streaming Audio

To: g3nrw-radio@ntlworld.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry Streaming Audio
From: <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 10:17:44 -0800
 i am planning to do something not useful to anyone, let alone
me.............i plan to make a youtube video and post it on W7DRA. i
have paralleled my earphones and cut down the sound with three
attenuators (2 RF, 1 audio), so that i can use a hifi amp to make "a room
loud radio".

even though i worked about an hour in the RAC i worked no one, even when
i went up to 200 watts with my 211 amp. and there were stations within 5
kcs of my rock calling CQ but to no avail.

i hope stew perry will be different,  i am not looking to make this
effort a Single Digit Contest Club entry

mike w7dra

How to Sleep Like a Rock
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/52bf1610a4f75161026ccst03vuc