Re: Topband: Stew Perry Streaming Audio

To: Clive GM3POI <gm3poi2@btinternet.com>, topband@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry Streaming Audio
From: Eric NO3M <no3m@no3m.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 05:39:22 -0500
Not sure I follow your logic. Maybe I didn't make it clear in the original post that I am operating in this contest, so the radios aren't just going to be sitting idle providing people with "remote reception".

The stream is what I am hearing in my headphones. What comes over the run radio is useless to anyone unless they barge in on the frequency. What is heard on the S/P radio also not practically useful since it will be constantly QSYing.

73 Eric NO3M