Re: Topband: ARRL 160 contest observation

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160 contest observation
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 15:01:13 -0600
Or in Missouri. :-)

The majority of the DX I worked last weekend was between 1830 and 1835 and
the second night. Just S&P.

I had a blast. After the second night, I finally realized just how well the
1500 watts into the Inverted-L was working. :-)

We didn't operate very much, but here's what our logging software (tlf for
Linux) reports:

QSOs 166
Countries 8
Sections 58
Multipliers 58
Score 20648

The countries were (not including a number of VEs and a VY2):
S59A, C6AKQ, CS2C, XE2S, ZF2AH, CE1/K7CA, TM6M, FM5CD.

Now I just need to get tlf to display the running score in the Stew. We're
working on that, with some kind help from others.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com