Re: Topband: 160M Contest

To: 'TopBand' <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160M Contest
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 20:30:19 -0800
Thanks for the offers, Bruce and Chet. The states I need are CT, VT, SC, MS, KY, and WV. Best propagation tends to be the hour or so before local sunrise on the east end of the path, and that station needs good ears. For the most part, the guys from east coast states I haven't worked either didn't have ears (W1SJ was S9 all evening), or went to bed too early. My current plan is to sleep a while early, then try to be in the shack by 6 am EST.

73, Jim K9YC