Re: Topband: Fw: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?

To: "Larry Gauthier (K8UT)" <k8ut@charter.net>, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Fw: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 16:10:42 -0600
I just tried CT again under dosemu. Does anyone know why Alt-H brings up a
totally blank help screen? Maybe it can't find a file, but there's no error
message, just a blank red area on the right.

The last logger I tried this afternoon (trlog, IIRC) thinks that the drive
is a network drive for some reason.

I'll probably try tlf later.

Thank you, Larry. So that's why N1MM didn't work, it needs MS Access. I'll
probably try it when it supports another db.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com