Re: Topband: HS0ZKX QRV

To: HS0ZIA Bob Kupps <n6bk@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: HS0ZKX QRV
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 05:37:27 -0500
Yes Peter worked 8 stations from the US yesterday including several from the
east coast (W4ZV, K4ZW, K4SV).  The time was around 1130Z.  I got to the party
a tad late but was able to hear him and put in a few calls.  That is the third
time I have heard HS from the Mid-Atlantic.  The other two times were HS0ZEE
running 100 watts.  Hope to hear and more importantly work you Bob!

73
Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX?
Two week trial - http://www.dailydx.com/trial.htm
https://twitter.com/dailydx
410-489-6518

On Nov 11, 2013, at 3:36 AM, Bob Kupps <n6bk@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi I just heard from Peter HS0ZKX now QRV with 500W to a vertical and a
> couple of reversible beverages, and he reports top band is open to the East
> coast around 1200Z. And he's an easy QSL! GL 73
> Topband Reflector

Topband Reflector