Re: Topband: 'Hairpin' matching

To: Charlie Cunningham <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>, 'Tom Boucher' <tom@telemetry.demon.co.uk>, '160 reflector' <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 'Hairpin' matching
From: "Shoppa, Tim" <tshoppa@wmata.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:10:01 +0000
I modeled my "Marconi T" antenna using EZNEC, got complex impedance parameters
at feedpoint, plugged these into the L-network calculator that Tom mentions to
find an L-network design, made an air-wound coil and found a suitable old air
variable, and had 100% success getting a match exactly where the theory said it
would be.

I was very impressed.

Tim N3QE