Re: Topband: More anecdotal "stories" to cause one to stop and....

To: "'Anthony Scandurra'" <anthony.scandurra@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: More anecdotal "stories" to cause one to stop and....
From: "AJ4SQ" <aj4sq@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 20:39:25 -0500
Thanks for the link. I'm still wondering about NEC and its surface analysis.
I will have to find a more complete explanation of what it does. As I said
before, it sounded to me like all of the radiation-related parts of the
solution, both direct and reflected, had been mathematically separated, and
what was left was called the surface term. That is why it seemed odd to me
when it was suggested that it contributed to radiation. It now seems that
I'm simply misunderstanding the terminology. Thanks to everyone for your
patience.