Topband: 3B9EME

To: "'topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 3B9EME
From: "VE7MID" <ve7mid@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 19:23:19 -0700
>From experience, it is easy to say, "put up a beverage". I went to 7P8D with
the idea that would be the set-up but, on site, it was impossible. There is
a difference between having years to set up a station and days with limited
material to accomplish an effective low band station.

We will have conducted two site visits and are planning for contingencies
for 3DA0ET. It is annoying to be criticized by comfortable "base" stations
for efforts on top band where we must depend for the assistance of others to
put up a top band antenna system which takes more time than their muti-band
high qso rate stations! Be appreciative of the efforts of others to provide
you with a "new one"!

73 Keith

Topband Reflector