Re: Topband: Anyone have a boat load of J-310s?

To: "'Andy Ikin'" <andrew.ikin@btopenworld.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Anyone have a boat load of J-310s?
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 19:29:23 -0400
Gee, that's really interesting, Andy!  I also built a much simpler
oscilloscope when I was a teenager and new ham! Yours was a really elaborate
and impressive 'scope project! Congrats!

Glad to hear from someone who has experience with the KAZ and flag antennas.
My KAZ was for 160 and terminated in 1000 ohms - mostly because that's what
I had on hand. It was a very good RX antenna for 80, 40 and 30m as well.

Your preamp sounds very interesting!  It must be fairly elaborate, if it
uses 8 of the J309 FETS! I'd be interested in the circuit!

Best regards,
Charlie, K4OTV