Re: Topband: Closed for the season or maybe just redecorating..

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Closed for the season or maybe just redecorating..
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 12:06:37 -0400
Several of you have said that you were on this morning and there was a lot of activity. I better start looking for a serious problem here. What time this morning are we talking about. I was up at morning twilight walking the dog and on the radios well before the sun was up. I'm on the western edge of the eastern time zone...probably I started listening sometime around 10:00 Z. I don't have an exact time as I had not stations to log.

73,

Bill  KU8H
Topband Reflector