Re: Topband: Ferrite Source

To: dospicos@q.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Ferrite Source
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 08:16:21 -0400
Dean,

I purchase the 2.4" O.D. 31 mix cores (Fair-Rite part number
2631803802) from Arrow Electronics, and the single quantity pricing is
currently $4.83 per part.
Shipping is $8.00, but the low piece price more than makes up for the
shipping cost.

Arrow Electronics is a Fair-Rite distributor, and they typically are
the lowest price I can find from a Fair-Rite distributor.

73's

Don (WD8DSB)