Topband: YB0ARA/9

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: YB0ARA/9
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:45:31 -0700 (PDT)
I would like to place on record my gratitude to Art, N2AU, for sending QSLs to
N0XA, W1FV and myself for 160m contacts made with YB0ARA/9 some 15 years ago.

I hope that Art will not mind my mentioning that I now know that he has been
suffering from a severe, progressive and debilitating illness for all of that
time. It was not at all a simple matter for him to send these cards.

I would also like to thank the many amateurs who offered advice and in
particular Ed, K3JJG, who contacted Art on my behalf.

160m is truly still the Gentleman's band.

73 Roger
VE3ZI
All good topband ops know how to put up a beverage at night.
Topband Reflector