Re: Topband: Another source of 160 meter RFI

To: "donovanf@starpower.net" <donovanf@starpower.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Another source of 160 meter RFI
From: W2PM <w2pm@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 18:19:25 -0400
That is very good news. FCC was never too ready to issue a citation for
incidental radiators.  That's what arrl and I did with Power company here a few
years ago after extensive testing and results documentation but they fixed all
but one source and got away with remaining one before FCC issued citation.
Prior to that CEO letter from FCC went totally ignored and Laura issued an
order to fix which they responded to except for the one. (reducing to a single
source allows me to mitigate the problem with MFJ nuller quite well.  But this
is a legal precedent now which really helps future cases I'd think.

Sent from my iPad