Topband: VK6HD SK

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VK6HD SK
From: Chris G3SVL <chris@g3svl.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:37:17 +0100
Like many others on this list, VK6HD was my first topband VK contact. But the story gets better.

I sent Mike a direct QSL and enclosed an Australian 5 dollar bill that my mother had tucked away for some reason or other. A short while later Mike's QSL arrived and inside the letter were 3 Aus dollars and a note saying it didn't cost that much to post it!

So we've not only lost a great LF'er, but also a true gentleman.

RIP OM

Chris, G3SVL
All good topband ops know fine whiskey is a daylight beverage.
Topband Reflector