Topband: Harold Beverage info

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Harold Beverage info
From: "Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 12:33:28 -0800
Thinking of a summer vacation in Maine?  A stop at North Haven Island via ferry
can be interesting. Harold Beverage was born, and lived his younger years here,
returning often to visit his family.
The museum has a display of Harold's memorabilia including a wave antenna,
Hemingray No 60-A, insulator from WCC. This insulator type was used by Harold
at other sites including the Belfast (long wave) Radio Relay station.

Although the Museum is not open in winter, Summer contact information is
available at this site.
http://www.northhavenmainehistoricalsociety.org/north-island-museum.html

A photo of my Hemingray No 60 - A    is on my WEB site at
http://www.qsl.net/k1fz/BeverageInsulator

73
Bruce-K1FZ
Topband Reflector