Re: Topband: RDF

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RDF
From: "Luis Mansutti IV3PRK" <luisprk@tin.it>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 12:25:01 +0100
Very interesting question Dave...I was just wondering why I never saw any comments on this "new" receiving antenna design.
It has been published by KB7GF on QST Oct.2012 and on QEX Sept/Oct. 2012.

It's quite different from the usual small loop types, flags,pennants, K9AY, etc... But contrary to these resistor loaded loops, which always want to work, this Shared Apex Loop looks like critical and not so easy to build!

Anyway before going deeply and trying it, I was waiting for the opinion and comments of the most authoritative contributors to this reflector, first of all Tom, W8JI, to whom we must be always grateful, but also N4IS, NX4D and many ithers.

73
Luis IV3PRK

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Cole" <g3rcq@yahoo.co.uk>