Re: Topband: KLM antennas on shunt fed towers

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: KLM antennas on shunt fed towers
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 13:13:58 +0100
I feed my tower at a height of 21m against one radial and have KLM yagis
mounted at 25, 31 and 44m (top of tower).
So far I never had a problem by running high power on 160m and no change in
SWR on the KLM antennas.
However, I don´t use the original baluns but home made half wave 1:4 Baluns
made from 1/2" Cellflex.

73
Peter, DJ7WW