Re: Topband: Ground mounted 1/2 and 1/4 wave verticals (was GAP)

To: DAVID CUTHBERT <telegrapher9@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Ground mounted 1/2 and 1/4 wave verticals (was GAP)
From: "Shoppa, Tim" <tshoppa@wmata.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 23:21:33 +0000
Dave... would it be a fair extrapolation to take your last sentence, and draw
the conclusion that if adding radials changes feed impedance, then there was
actual ground loss in the near field? Or that if we add more radials and feed
impedance change is not seen, then we are at a minimum for ground loss?

The above statements certainly align with my gut feeling, but my gut feeling is
different than a mathematical proof :-)

Tim N3QE