Topband: Topband season dismal from Colo so far....

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Topband season dismal from Colo so far....
From: BP Veal <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:18:28 -0700
Not hearing a lot this season, yet, on topband or much at all on 80M either- at
least from DM79 using our backyard Cushcraft MA series verticals and K9AY loop,
LP, with the TS590S- Really night and day versus the last couple of years where
we had a lot of luck getting into EU several times and KH6 was a pop-shot- -
All of our equipment checks out, but DX for us right now is a few of the big
gun stateside coastal stations-- Reverse beacon confirms we stink from
here.....hihi  Hoping for better condx next week-  Nothing remarkable on
160/80M in CQWW this past weekend, but we did work our first EU, (DF9ZN) on 30
meters this morning LP at 14:30 GMT, so maybe low band condx will improve- See
you all soon for ARRL 160M as W0ANT M/LP-

73 Paul  N0AH  Anna  W0ANT
DM79nn  Littleton, CO  Douglas County