Topband: PT0S joy

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: PT0S joy
From: "Shoppa, Tim" <tshoppa@wmata.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 23:14:26 +0000
Was listening to 160M last night. PT0S going up and down in my local noise. On
a peak up, I drop my call in, he comes back to me with my partial call, I fill
it in again, have the QSO, and he goes down below the noise. It'll be slow...
but if I lather, rinse, repeat, I could imagine getting DXCC 160M this way with
100W and small lot receive antennas. Will probably take me a few decades!

Was using my K9AY pointed southwest. That's not exactly PT0S's direction, but
it's best for nulling my local noise.

Tim N3QE