Re: Topband: Is PT0S still on 160M?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Is PT0S still on 160M?
From: <rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 5:33:15 +0000
They had been up on 80 cw earlier tonight but QSY to 160 at 10 pm local time,
0300z Wed, on 1825, listening up 2 and with best signal I have hrd them
so far (in FL), wkd with 200 w out and 70 foot longwire, after I had thrown
down a
sketchy radial field. Best around 04 z and was working a mix of EU and NA.
Still going at 0520z.

Reporters on  a MW DX list are reporting good skip to the south tonight.
73 Bob k2euh