Re: Topband: Teflon Sleeving vs Heatshrink for the Homemade FCP

To: "Jo, YC0LOW" <yc0low@gmail.com>, "Topband Reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Teflon Sleeving vs Heatshrink for the Homemade FCP
From: "Dennis Homerick" <DHomerick@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:36:48 -0500
I would suggest going to a electric motor rewind shop, ask for varnished cambrick sleeving. It has worked very well here. Let me know if you can't find locally?

Dennis, w8nw

I tried to contact the Amidon and they are very helpful by already
quoting the price of 55ft teflon tubing plus shipping/handling (with
USPS Priority mail) costs to my address in Indonesia. The amount is
US$ 75 - rather high for a retired person like me :-))