Re: Topband: Boring Report - ZS1REC and 4Z1UF

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Boring Report - ZS1REC and 4Z1UF
From: "Joe Giacobello, K2XX" <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 11:10:57 -0500
Europe was coming through fairly well around 0500-0630Z here in SW VA last night, but there was lots of deep QSB. I copied G3JMJ (who was not copying me very well), DF2PY, LA4HIA, LA3ANA, DL1AWI, OZ7YY and others. While conditions seemed much poorer than several years ago, they were the best I've experienced so far this season. G3JMJ was copyable here for several hours with S4-5 sigs. OZ7YY and DF2PY were S6-7 at times.

73, Joe
K2XX