Topband: RSGB 160 contest Friday Nov 17 evening

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RSGB 160 contest Friday Nov 17 evening
From: "Shoppa, Tim" <tshoppa@wmata.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 17:40:53 +0000
I note that there's a RSGB 160M contest 2100Z Nov 17 to 0100Z Nov 18.
http://www.rsgbcc.org/hf/rules/2012/r2nd-160m-2012.shtml

Unlike past RSGB/UK contest timings, this one seems to have some overlap with
Eastern US darkness. Looks like US stations can work not just UK but also any
Euro station.

Any thoughts/experience? I'm a new-to-160 guy just looking to pick up some more
Euro DXCC confirmations (long way to go to 100, I'm only at 17!).

Tim N3QE