Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 119, Issue 4

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 119, Issue 4
From: k6xt <k6xt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 10:42:52 -0600
There are multiple 910's around the country, its not necessarily the same one. Been audible for as long as I've been in CO. Googling "am stations on 910KHz" produced 38,100 returns. The first couple pages are all K/W stations, I didn't look beyond that.

Likely every one of them can be heard somewhere on 1820. There should be, maybe is, a "Worldwide freqs to avoid on 160" list for DXpeditioners, starting with even 10's. USA just one of many affected.

73 Art K6XT~~
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm.
ARRL, GMCC, CW OPS, NAQCC
ARRL TA