Topband: K9AY - question - Final

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: K9AY - question - Final
From: Eduardo Araujo <er_araujo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 11:42:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,     I think I thanked all answers directly but just in case I missed
someone, Many thanks for all replies !!!.

General consense is that a we can use a tree as a main support without
affecting antenna performance. Gary (K9AY) also agreed in that respect.

Boye OZ1CTK/OZ7C also suggested to increase the size 50% if it is going to be
used on 160 Mainly.

Many thanks again to all and I hope to meet you on 160 on CQWW if wheather
allows it and specially propagation which I think will request this year I
prepare enough coffe for both nights.

'73....Eddy, LU2DKT

Remember the PreStew coming on October 20th.  http://www.kkn.net/stew for more
info.