Topband: Phasing both 160 and 80 wire verticals?

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Phasing both 160 and 80 wire verticals?
From: Paul Staupe <pstaupe@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 10:36:48 -0500
Last year's project was a W6NL Moxon for 40 which worked so well, I wanted
to get some directionality on topband and 80.   I live on 3/4 acre mostly
wooded lot with trees about 70' tall and was thinking of putting up a
phased (Comtek) 2L inverted L NE-SW and either a 2L for 80 somewhere, or
perhaps a wire 4 square somewhere in the middle.  I have the Moxon and a
SteppIR on a 75' stick of 45G at the South end of the lot.

Any suggestions to accomplish both objectives.... (maybe a simpler way to
do this) would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Paul W0AD
Remember the PreStew coming on October 20th.  http://www.kkn.net/stew for more