Topband: jt65 qso

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: jt65 qso
From: David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD <wd4kpd@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 17:29:34 +0100
     On 2 October this year @1049z, I had a jt65a qso with VK3WHO/QF22.
I also saw a station in the Cook Islands that I didn't catch.

I have since that time been checking the band in the same time frame hoping for a repeat.

Since that day, not a hide or hair has shown up. My question is was I just having a really good day for once in my life, or was their some special type of propagation going on maybe being setup by the geophysical environment for that day.

Would like to hear from you if you can shed some light on this. Setup is Hygain 18ht and FT-920. Recieved sigs were nominal for hf/jt65.

david/wd4kpd

--
God's law is set in stone..everything else is negotiable.

Only the journey is written, not the destination.

Remember the PreStew coming on October 20th.  http://www.kkn.net/stew for more
info.