Re: Topband: Spurious Signal on 1810.8

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Spurious Signal on 1810.8
From: Charles Moizeau <w2sh@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 23:07:37 -0400
I am 30 miles due west of NYC.  I receive it plenty loud on 1.810540 mHz.  For
a while this evening I experienced only about +/- 5dB of QSB , but now that QSB
is running +/- 15 dB.  Therefore it's got to be a good bit of sky wave reaching
me.

I don't have directional receiving capability.  Will be away all day Wednesday
and after late morning Thursday.  Will try to remember to listen Thursday
morning between 0900 and 1100 EDT to see if I get any ground wave reception.

72/73,

Charles, W2SH

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK