Topband: 9M2AX and RW0CR

To: "TopBand" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 9M2AX and RW0CR
From: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 14:02:18 -0500
I forgot to mention. . .Alex, RW0CR, was also QRV this morning on topband. He was loud and did put many NA stations in the low. WTG Alex and thanks for being QRV!

A couple of people asked what time all of this took place. Alex, RW0CR, got on about 1050z. Ross, 9M2AX, came on the band about 1130z. My SR today was 1208z. Ross was pounding right up until my SR.

73. . .Dave
W0FLS

Ross, 9M2AX, has returned from his trip to KH6 and has been QRV back at home for several days. He was on topband this morning with a remarkably strong signal. As my SR neared here in Iowa he was peaking S7. Unfortunately, he was having trouble hearing so not too many made it into his log. However, he was being heard all across NA including many on the east coast. Ross's prop to NA is best near one of the equinoxes. For those still needing 9M2 you might want to be on the lookout for him. He is usually QRG on 1831.5, sometimes 1832.

73. . .Dave
W0FLS
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK