Re: Topband: The use of digital modes on 160 metres

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: The use of digital modes on 160 metres
From: "Ron Kolarik" <k0idt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:43:41 -0500
Finally some useful suggestions. The digital ops were only following accepted
practice when they selected the area around 1838, top end of the cw segment,
for a place to run. If all three IARU areas could be brought in to alignment
1840-1870
would be a good choice for digital.

Something to think about for the "cw only" guys, if you continue to insist
digital has
no place on Topband then you've lost some new cw operators too. I dropped out
of the EME mess, both sides pissed me off, so no cw or digital from me there
either.
Do you want more cw ops or just want to work the same ones over and over and
over?

Tree if you need to moderate, delete or boot me it's okay.

Ron
K0IDT

Message: 6