Re: Topband: NH8S QRV 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: NH8S QRV 160
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 13:11:42 -0400
I consider myself fortunate to have been
able to work them on TB. I just returned
home from a three day outing and I indeed
have them in the bag for TB. I was only
able to hear them Friday morning and had
the most minimal reception at that time
but I heard my call come back and their
log shows it went through.

Guess I need to go and check all the Rx
connections to see if I can improve Rx,
this one came by pure luck.

All considered, timing is everything.

Gary
KA1J

> Talked to Jerry WB9Z on 10 today and he said definitely on topband tonight.
>

> Herb, KV4FZ
>

> On 9/9/2012 9:39 AM, Jorge Diez - CX6VM wrote:
> > Thanks George
> >
> > Fortunately I worked N8S in April 2007 on 160 and 80 mts
> >
> > Hope to have my antenna ready next weekend to listen them
> >
> > 73,
> > Jorge
> > CX6VM/CW5W

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK