Topband: Beverage coax feed near other coax

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beverage coax feed near other coax
From: Charles Stackhouse <cstack14478@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:13:50 -0700 (PDT)
I am putting up my first Beverage.

In Low Band DXing, ON4UN talks about feed line proximity to elevated radials,
towers,  and power lines. What about proximity to feedlines to other antennas .
Specifically, I bring my other antenna coax feedlines into my basement shack
through about 50 feet of buried 3 inch I.D. conduit. Currently I have feedlines
through there to a 160m inverted L and a feedline to an antenna switch with
antennas for 80m, 40m, 30m, and 20 meters. I plan to run more feedlines through
there in the future, for more HF and later, VHF and UHF antennas.

My Beverage feedline will be RG6. Would running this and eventually other
Beverage feedlines through this conduit with the other feedlines create any
problems.

Thank you,
Charlie W2GN
cstack14478@yahoo.com