Topband: CW Ops yearly "event" tomorrow

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CW Ops yearly "event" tomorrow
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 06:34:42 -0600
If you hear some of us on Top Band calling "CQ CWT" and have the time we'd
appreciate a reply - the CW Ops club is hosting its yearly CW Open contest
tomorrow. The contest is made up of three four hour periods: 1200-1559 and
2000-2359 tomorrow, 1 Sept and 0400-0800 on 2 Sept. The contest/event is more
fun than waaaay serious but there are some nifty trophys and plaques, courtesy
if ICOM, awarded to the winners of selected categories. The exchange is a
sequential serial number and the operators name so if'n you can take the time
to reply and offer up that serial number and your name us CW Ops types will be
most greatful! I'll be on Top Band tomorrw morning and operating QRP so give a
listen.  72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK