Topband: 160 M FCP Alternatives - Comments Invited

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 160 M FCP Alternatives - Comments Invited
From: Rick ve3mm <richardstasiak@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:38:37 -0400
Thanks to all who replied to my request for comments.  All of the feedback
is useful.

I am now planning a FCP installation mounted on the fence, offset with PVC
standoffs made from dimensioned PVC lumber.  One leg ( 2 conductor side )
will bent 90 degrees, 20 feet out from centre. The other leg ( 3 conductor
) will be straight.

Negotiations with the XYL are complete and I am now progressing into the
construction phase of the antenna this weekend.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

73

Rick ve3mm
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK