Topband: The FCP is buildable..

To: top Band <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: The FCP is buildable..
From: "Jim F." <j_fitton@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 16:15:50 -0700 (PDT)
Better to have a buildable, well thought out design for a condo
dweller or small garden owner than some perfect antenna that
 exists solely in theory or in the imagination of experts.

I am enjoying this discussion and am energized and excited
from recent readings on this reflector. Have even cleared a
70' path in the "common property" woods behind my condo with
the distinct possibility of reasonable 160m QRP operation
with an FCP in the near future.

Thanks for the stimulating discussions !!!

And hope to CU in the Stew.

72

jim / W1FMR    NH

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK