Re: Topband: Mother of all ferrite common-mode coaxial chokes

To: wrcromwell@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Mother of all ferrite common-mode coaxial chokes
From: w7dra@juno.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:40:19 -0700
no flames, but it makes me embarrassed to say all i do is use extension
cord material i buy at big lots and solder directly to the connectors.

the wires break less than real coax and i can use my radio shack
soldering iron...

REAL coax (RG8) is only used between my 866s and the  PA

mike w7dra

On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 12:32:26 -0400 Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
writes:
> Has anybody called the fire department? We have flames and smoke
> rolling
> out of here.
>
> 73,
>
> Bill  KU8H