Re: Topband: Noise in the Shack - A new noise!

To: W2PM <w2pm@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Noise in the Shack - A new noise!
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 07:59:46 -0400
On Fri, 2012-07-06 at 07:38 -0400, W2PM wrote:
> I'm done with external drives and now use cloud based backup services. Never
> worry now about the timelinness and availability of the backups.
>
> Sent from my iPad

Hi,

I can't get past the fact that in the cloud I would be entrusting
complete strangers with *everything* I have on record including the
privacy of my data. I just don't trust any big city strangers that much.
If the security and safety of your data doesn't matter that much why
bother about the expense of "the cloud"? YMMV.

73,

Bill  KU8H

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK